Eggcup is a recently established not-for-profit organisation focused on food poverty, food waste and community building.
Our mission is to ensure that good food reaches people who need it within the Lancaster City Council district, with our new depot.
We’re looking for a passionate and committed person to join us as our new Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will share our values and will care deeply about food and community.
Day-to-day role responsibilities include:
- Safe and efficient running of our food depot operations
- Supervising and organising staff and volunteers
- Dealing with support needs and organising rotas/tasks
- Managing relationships with suppliers and customers
- Maintaining computerised and paper records
Salary: £24,000 pa (12 month contract)
Interested? Great, we would love to hear from you!
Download the job description and application form using the link below.
Please email completed forms to email@example.com by 17:00 on Monday 13th January 2020.